JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to track repair ticket progress?

(Topic created on: 11/6/18 1:58 PM)
userB1kjcP81f0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I received an email after I shipped my tablet to Samsung. The email had a sentence: 

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

When I clicked the designated button, the URL to which I was directed changed from https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/tracking to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/. 

The latter page is evidently the home page, where one submits/creates a ticket. I couldn't

determine where to ENTER the case number I'd been sent "For real time repair status". 

I tried in a second browser, same issue. I'm not used to Samsung's support process since
I'm a recent escapee from the Apple community. 

28 Replies
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

Sadly we've been having a bit of trouble with the tracking website. you're welcome to call the service center directly at 855-335-5922 or you can always reach out to us here and we'd be happy to check in on the ticket for you. :)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
LucifersChild
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have the same issue. I actually found a link to a section for this and when I click it I am sent to a repair ticket for someone else that has been completed. It gives me a lot of their personal information.  I would be less than pleased if some stranger had access to my name, address and phone numbers just because they clicked a link. It makes me seriously question Samsung and their ability to safeguard the information I provided to get my phone repaired. 

Still no way to actually see my own repair ticket. 

SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

Uh oh, mind shooting me a message with more details and screenshots if possible? You can message me here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LucifersChild
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I sent you a personal message. No reply. At this point I am wondering how easy it would be for someone to access my information. 

LucifersChild
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The link is found on the first page of Google search for "samsung repair ticket". Every time I click it I have access to a new persons information!

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

We got your message and are escalating this to our website team. We'll follow up with you privately once we have more information. Thanks so much for letting us know!

userwxNxtN6t6e
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Wow the problem with their app can't be resolved after at least3 weeks! This speaks for Samsung's entire customer service  dept . No one is happy when they have to send their device back for repairs and even less happy when they can't find out the status of the repair, without talking to someone who does not really care about you or your problem! This seems to start at the management level or it would have been resolved by now!   Tim

userEYp1ZPoS3j
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Still not resolved....Furthermore, when you click on the link to download the Samsung Android Cares App, Google Play says this:

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
Google Play

How come one of the biggest companies on the planet, cant get the basics together?

userGdTbO3G6n7
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Ah, it's been two months since this post but it seems I am having the same issue. It seems they wouldn't advertise that we could live track if we can't, but I also recieved an email prompting me to.

Tried support via chat but they couldn't understand the question i was asking and kept giving me the tracking number for the phone shipment I sent. Tried giving me numbers to call but I can't call, samsung has my phone. (It started smoking when charging).

Yes, I know they will email me on all phases of repair, but my time estimation has already changed once. In this day and age when we rely on these phones so much, that live repair tracking that they sent me an email to see would have been helpful. Instead, it has been a dissapointment and the process of repairing a smoking samsung phone is just that much more incovenient.