JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to track repair ticket progress?

(Topic created on: 4/18/19 6:58 AM)
userB1kjcP81f0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I received an email after I shipped my tablet to Samsung. The email had a sentence: 

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

When I clicked the designated button, the URL to which I was directed changed from https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/tracking to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/. 

The latter page is evidently the home page, where one submits/creates a ticket. I couldn't

determine where to ENTER the case number I'd been sent "For real time repair status". 

I tried in a second browser, same issue. I'm not used to Samsung's support process since
I'm a recent escapee from the Apple community. 

Options
Tablets

the same happens with samsung+.

I can see the chat history of other users.

mito
Options
Tablets

mito
userCTIcxrJzoL
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Nov. 19th 2018 and it seems they have not been able to fix the repair tracking. They provide a link in the emails they send, but it does not really send you anywhere but their main page. i can see an old repair tracking number link just nothing current.

Littlelizzy
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Well, we are into the new year & Samsung clearly hasn't fixed the problem's they are having! Everything, that everyone else mentions in the previous posts is happening to me. First of all, what a privacy breach & Second of all, I can't get past selecting my country (Canada) as it just freezes there in limbo, but that's happening to me on several different links. Why does Samsung send you a link to track "your" repair if you can't even get "your own" information. I am a very long time & loyal Samsung user, I've never had as many problems with Samsung Devices as I have had since last year.  Instead, of putting out new devices, they should concentrate on making the products they already have out better & that includes their Website and Apps. I really do hope they get this sorted out before they lose all their loyal customers, like me. I'm getting beyond frustrated with Samsung's lack of attention to their growing Website, App's, Software, Hardware and Privacy Issues. So, besides calling Samsung is there another way to track your repair status if your not from the US?

userv9Y35vlUKE
Constellation
Options
Tablets

7 months later and this hasnt been fixed? What a joke

0 Likes
usermuMwGYuEcJ
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Moving to samsung has got to be my worst decision. Right out of the box, the camera in my S9+ was fualty (wouldnt focus unless the phone was hit against a hard object). After a phone call to their customer service department, they proceed to tell me that i either have to have some fly-by-night repair shop fix my phone or send my phone to samsung and be without it for at least one week. I opt to have the local shop fix my phone since i purchased the phone in order to use the phone... on a daily basis. After a call to the local repair shop, i am told the part is on order and will arrive in a weeks time. Several weeks go by and i receive no phone call. Come to find out, the camera is backordered through samsung and i have to wait another month. Finally, the part arrives and the repiar shop attempts to fix the phone. The repair shop replaces the part and the issue is not resolved. Now, several months later, i have to send my phone in to be serviced and be without the phone for at least a week. The email includes a link to track the service and i, like any other human being, click on the link to see the status. Now, after googling why Samsung would include this link that doesnt work, i come across a link that displays other customers information, as described in the comments in this thread. After looking around on Samsungs website, i see several spelling errors and incorrect information.

I am extremely upset that i switched to Samsung. To purchase the S9+ from Samsungs website, paying full price at the time of purchase, then be told that the faulty camera that is supposedly sooooo glorius does not merit a direct replacement is baffling. Samsung boasts new technology but it is half baked and the customers suffer. In all fairness, id like a refund so i can go back to other manufacturers who make quality products.

0 Likes
userR8c71ztQvc
Constellation
Options
Tablets
OK. It's now March 2019, the tracking website STILL doesn't work, but your emails are STILL directing customers to it. WORST.SUPPORT.EVER. Good luck trying to get a repair under warranty. Warranty claims to be valid for 1 year from date of purchase, but often (always?) Samsung uses the date of manufacture, in effect cutting your warranty by months and months. Spent 8+ hours on the phone over several weeks trying to get purchase date/warranty corrected. In the end had no choice but to accept their offer for 1x out of warranty repair even though I'm not out of warranty according to purchase date. And to add to the frustration, I bought the device FROM SAMSUNG. Their purchasing department has the actual date of purchase, shared it with tech department and they still put the burden on me. Never again! And Hey Samsung, I can't wait to share my experience with anyone that will listen.
Delta091
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Still the same d^%$ problem and you mark this as a solution! It’s been 6.5 months and this is still a problem. Samsung is one of the leading tech companies in the world you can’t get a website to work correctly after 6 months really! I couldn’t even file an online RMA for my phone I had to call it in. A leading tech company and you still can’t find a solution to a simply web service..... Figure it out! Really starting to lose faith in this company especially after not being able to file an online RMA for my S9+ where it died after 11 months.

userJnL0WsrRGo
Constellation
Options
Tablets

it's still same issue. You can't track it after you receive an email  "For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right."

I have very bad experiance with their customer service. Galaxy s10+ is faulty within first 20 days (after 14 days their return policy expire)

I have been buying samsung galaxy since generation 3 , but I have to think going forward after latest experiance. After you spend $1000 to buy new phone, I have to spend 6 hours on customer service regarding my phone. Instead of replacing it with new phone they insist to repair the phone

0 Likes
user72tgYCnoQE
Constellation
Options
Tablets

HI! Just curious, what is your issue with the s10+? I too am having issues with mine which started right after the 14 days.  Sent it into samsung, can not track it, phoneless, and wondering if I just threw away 1000.00 dollars.  I was sure they would replace it being since its practically brand new, but after reading this I guess that will not be the case. Never again will I preorder a phone, especially if samsung does not stand behind their products.

@userJnL0WsrRGo wrote:

it's still same issue. You can't track it after you receive an email  "For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right."

I have very bad experiance with their customer service. Galaxy s10+ is faulty within first 20 days (after 14 days their return policy expire)

I have been buying samsung galaxy since generation 3 , but I have to think going forward after latest experiance. After you spend $1000 to buy new phone, I have to spend 6 hours on customer service regarding my phone. Instead of replacing it with new phone they insist to repair the phone