cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to track repair ticket progress?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user72tgYCnoQE Will you please send a private message with your service ticket number? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol, just sent in my s8+ last week, thankfully I have a few older phones I can use, but was shocked to see this thread started back in September, pretty ridiculous, you'd think they'd at least change the automated email that gets sent out.

Edit: haha, gets better, got an email that the phone is repaired, this one says I can download the 'Samsung Cares app" to track the status of my ticket. I click the link and am met with "Item not found" on the play store... Not a good sign of how much they care.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

LOL this is a tech company and the problem is STILL broken after a year but their email STILL says you can track in real-time and you click the link to a process that doesn't exist.  At least take that part out of your email, Samsung.  Geez.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Issue is still present. I just received an email telling me I could track a problem with my Galaxy S10+, and it just goes to a useless home page with no way to actually track the ticket number given.

I am honestly fairly shocked that this issue is still present and they still send out the emails after how long this ticket has been opened. 

Was reading on my phone and the screen flickered green and went completley out then it would not turn back on, and it was already hard enough to get through chat support just to end up having to send it in. I had expected a tech company could at least handle repair tracking in 2019, guess my expectations are too high for a $1000+ device, from a high end company, crazy. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is still a problem almost a year later.......

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's still broken.  As is my $1000 S10+  Samsung has truly fallen.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This problem is marked solved, yet I still have the same problem today, July 21, 2019.  Is this even a tech company.?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Doesn't instill a lot of trust when I send in a phone I gave you guys $1000 for and the way to track the progress hasn't worked for nearly a year. At that type of price range I would hope the company I gave all that money to could afford some web programmers to sort out issues. Otherwise I wonder where all our money is going to? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your ticket number via private message?