JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Let us disable Daily Board

(Topic created: 12-17-2021 09:58 AM)
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Tablets

I get notifications to set it up every single day and I can't stand it.

I have ZERO interest in using it and the notifications are really irritating.
7 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello! I definiatley understand your frustartion with the notifications coming from the daily board, I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this matter. Can you provide me with your serial number? Also, I see that this is a issue with the tablet have you tried to go to settings from your home screen and there should be option to select Advance settings>Select the Daily Board switch to enable or disable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

sbllbs
Halo
Options
Tablets
YES Thank you so much I just got an update to my tablet and I noticed that before I got the update that option was grayed out but now I'm able to select it and I have turned it off thank you so so much!!!
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Yayy!! You're very welcome! I'm super excitied I would assist with this issue! Have a great day 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

ZiLT211
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I would love to get this option too...   ðŸ™‚

user34w1bmHV4y
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I do not have this option at all.  It's terrible.  I even called support and while that guy was amazing about other things, even when he remoted in, he couldn't get rid of the stupid thing. 

I'm a musician and I use my tablet for music.  When I'm on a gig that stupid Daily Board Keeps Stopping thing comes up and freezes my tablet until I "X" off of it.  

0 Likes
userZsU2BF3Dg8
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Me too it's driving me crazy. I can't disabled the darn thing.
user34w1bmHV4y
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

When I go to Settings>Apps I can't find the stupid thing.  [Daily Board] When I swipe right, I can't find it. But It still keeps popping up and disrupting thing even when I'm not on Wifi and have turned Wifi off.  Really annoying.  I have a Samsung S4.  I did talk to a great guy at customer service and he couldn't help. 

0 Likes