JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost sm-t720nzsaxar galaxy tab s5e

(Topic created: 07-11-2020 03:05 PM)
userlF6a9DAcy5
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I left my s5e on the roof last night .retracted my drive and it was gone.. currently paying $547 for it .. please samsung if this device is recovered/re registered contact me .. im completely losing it rn model: T720nzsaxar i picked it up thru my job december 2019 .. please if possible.. i know the device will be on for atleast to days seeings how they cant power it off without my finger print or password

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I totally understand how frustrating and concerning that is! I've been in your shoes before, however, we don't have a way to track devices. I suggest reaching out to local law enforcement to see if they would be able to assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I totally understand how frustrating and concerning that is! I've been in your shoes before, however, we don't have a way to track devices. I suggest reaching out to local law enforcement to see if they would be able to assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Sorry.  I left my Tab S4 on an airplane but was lucky enough to get it back.

If you havd registered your tablet with Samsung.com you can go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ to see it's location or worst case erase it to protect your data.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
useru4ihQjywNc
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

0 Likes
Samsung_PnSTeZt
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I know from experience that the police claim to have better things to use their time on, which I'm sure some do, but at least put a lil effort into helping you in some way. Give it to God and Jesus to direct you to where it may be. They have plenty of time for you and they're up 24/7 and God doesn't like UGLY. JS. Good luck with finding it & stay positive. You'd be surprised. God bless.

0 Likes
tristansmom1003
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
.0[
0 Likes
tristansmom1003
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
ty