Original topic:

Mic problem on Galaxy tab A

(Topic created: 06-04-2021 04:01 PM)
userq5EIlTbxsn
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello ,

My tab has a problem. Everything worked fine until I installed an update from Samsung. (Version T290XXU3BUE1/T290OXM3BUC1, Patch Level April 1, 2021.) When using Zoom, I can hear, but nobody can hear me. The microphone stopped working on Facebook, zoom,Due and many apps.  

I think the problem is from the last update,  is there  anyone can help me out please? Bez I can't study on zoom.😅

13 Replies
userc8JlH2x7jv
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Same problem here. I updated my tablet on June 6th and now the mic fails on both Skype and Zoom. The mic does work for recording audio and for speaking to Google. This is a serious problem; these are my most important tablet apps!

0 Likes
userQWM9TmXt7S
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Same issue. Mic doesn't work in Google apps. Does work for WhatsApp calls, but I don't use WhatsApp much as it requires other user to download the app as well.

Hope a fix is issued soon. Very disappointed

0 Likes
userKQl78QFzvA
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

SOLVED. Samsung help was useless so I uninstalled my AVG antivirus and it works great. I reinstalled AVG and it still works. I think the update causes a glitch with the antivirus software so reinstalling seems to work. Anybody else want to try do the same?

Dave

0 Likes
user67YBU9iOip
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

No need.  Samsung released a new update yesterday that fixed problem. You may need to manually update depending on your settings.  Anyhow, this problem has now been fixed. Don't know why Samsung didn’t make any announcement. 

0 Likes