JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

More Daily Board options needed

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 07:36 PM)
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Tablets
I love the daily board on my Tab S8+ but checking my battery level as I'm charging is a pain. the daily board needs the option to show the battery level among the options that can be added. I would LOVE to be able to see my battery level and showing how many minutes until full.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gossipfunda
Comet
Options
Tablets

I can offer some suggestions to help you check your battery level and estimated time until full while charging your Tab S8+. Here are a few options you can try:

1. Use the Battery Percentage Indicator: By default, Android devices usually display the battery percentage in the status bar. To enable this feature, go to the Settings menu, tap on "Battery," and enable the option for "Battery Percentage" or "Show battery percentage." This way, you can easily see the battery level at a glance.

2. Install a Battery Widget: Look for battery widgets on the Google Play Store that provide detailed battery information, including the percentage and estimated time until full. Many widgets allow you to customize their appearance and placement on your home screen, making it convenient for you to monitor your battery while charging.

3. Utilize a Battery Monitoring App: There are numerous battery monitoring apps available on the Play Store that offer comprehensive information about your battery status, including the remaining percentage and estimated time until full. Some popular options include AccuBattery, Battery HD, and GSam Battery Monitor. These apps often provide additional features like battery health analysis and power-saving tips.

4. Consider Third-Party Launcher or Custom ROM: If your device allows it, you can explore using third-party launchers or custom ROMs that provide more customization options, including the ability to add battery level indicators to your home screen or lock screen.

Remember to choose reputable apps and always review their permissions before installing them. Additionally, it's essential to be cautious with any modifications you make to your device and ensure they are compatible with your specific device model.

I hope these suggestions help you find a convenient solution for monitoring your battery level and estimated time until full on your Tab S8+!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Gossipfunda
Comet
Options
Tablets

I can offer some suggestions to help you check your battery level and estimated time until full while charging your Tab S8+. Here are a few options you can try:

1. Use the Battery Percentage Indicator: By default, Android devices usually display the battery percentage in the status bar. To enable this feature, go to the Settings menu, tap on "Battery," and enable the option for "Battery Percentage" or "Show battery percentage." This way, you can easily see the battery level at a glance.

2. Install a Battery Widget: Look for battery widgets on the Google Play Store that provide detailed battery information, including the percentage and estimated time until full. Many widgets allow you to customize their appearance and placement on your home screen, making it convenient for you to monitor your battery while charging.

3. Utilize a Battery Monitoring App: There are numerous battery monitoring apps available on the Play Store that offer comprehensive information about your battery status, including the remaining percentage and estimated time until full. Some popular options include AccuBattery, Battery HD, and GSam Battery Monitor. These apps often provide additional features like battery health analysis and power-saving tips.

4. Consider Third-Party Launcher or Custom ROM: If your device allows it, you can explore using third-party launchers or custom ROMs that provide more customization options, including the ability to add battery level indicators to your home screen or lock screen.

Remember to choose reputable apps and always review their permissions before installing them. Additionally, it's essential to be cautious with any modifications you make to your device and ensure they are compatible with your specific device model.

I hope these suggestions help you find a convenient solution for monitoring your battery level and estimated time until full on your Tab S8+!