cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My New Galaxy Tab S6 back colour is stained/coming off

Hi there!

I have this strange issue with my Galaxy Tab S6. Its got a tan going down the device! Does anyone know how this could have happened and if this is covered by warranty pls? As WeFix have no clue; not occured to them before.

Its a new device, got it January 2020 and I rarely use it. It sits in its case usually away from harm. So this is not accidental damage nor is it wear and tear.

Cheers!

20200702_185117.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: My New Galaxy Tab S6 back colour is stained/coming off

wow... i don't know anything about that but i am asking myself how the he** that happened???
Highlighted
Constellation

lol I have no idea. I have been using a case I bought off of Amazon but I fail to see how that could impact the colour coming off the back.

A remote idea I had is the magnets on the case somehow did something to the colouring? But the Samsung official cases have magnets in them also so I am confused. Looks like a materials defect to me?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Sovereignman108 wrote:

Hi there!

I have this strange issue with my Galaxy Tab S6. Its got a tan going down the device! Does anyone know how this could have happened and if this is covered by warranty pls? As WeFix have no clue; not occured to them before.

Its a new device, got it January 2020 and I rarely use it. It sits in its case usually away from harm. So this is not accidental damage nor is it wear and tear.

Cheers!

20200702_185117.jpg

if you check the last pics of this article, do you see a similar pattern?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/cnn-underscored/samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-review/index.html

Highlighted
Astronaut

This error is usually not common, I use it is still very good, hope there will be people to help you

word counter