Original topic:

My Tab S9 hasn't received an update in two months.

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 01:16 PM)
userxdsPOhSDUo
Constellation
Options
Tablets
My Tab S9 hasn't received any security patches in a couple of months. Android 14 is currently available on my tablet. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
9 Replies
Dieter670
Halo
Options
Tablets
When was your last security update? I literally had August 1st until the update to One UI 6 arrived yesterday. Tab S9 Ultra. Good luck!
userxdsPOhSDUo
Constellation
Options
Tablets
My last security update was the August patch.
Dieter670
Halo
Options
Tablets
You will likely get it soon or very soon. I'm waiting for the update to drop for my S22 Ultra. My last update was the October security patch. It's on T-Mobile, and it's not unlocked yet, some say this doesn't make a difference, but I haven't verified this.
0 Likes
Mjmalmahdi
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Mine 2

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Tablets get quarterly security patches as apposed to the monthly updates phones receive. The Android 14/One UI 6 upgrade should have the latest security patch included.
JawadHajjar
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Still haven't received mine yet although one UI 6.0 is available in my country

0 Likes
Joretapo93
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

same issue for me in australia

dswartze
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I'm in the US - my Tab S9+ 5G unlocked tablet hasn't updated since July 1, 2023. I do not have a SIM in it and use it on wifi only. Should I download the update and install it via USB cable?

Ysun
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I still don't have the update no matter how frequently I poke the update button. Tab S9+ 5G. Could it have something to do with this unit being purchased when I was abroad overseas?

0 Likes