JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My galaxy book cannot turn on

(Topic created: 12-10-2019 09:33 PM)
userDZkykKgJCh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My galaxy book showed low battery. Then I charged it and kept using it. Suddenly it switched off. The blue light blinked. I kept charging it for more than ten hours. But the blue light keeps blinking and I cannot turn on the book. I have tried many times. How can I turn on it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userDZkykKgJCh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Someone taught the followings and it works:

Press and hold the Volume down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.

userCemsm1Jcwo
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I'm having this same problem. Where you able to get yours to work? I tried the power button and volume down thing but it did not work. The screen stays black. 

0 Likes
userPoXNB4pzfy
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I am also having the same problem.... Black screen and it will not turn on, even when the light stays solid blue the screen still wont turn on. I also tried the volume down and power button for 10 seconds and still nothing worked. Let me know please

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Before getting started make sure you have a good power outlet, and that any external monitors you may be using are properly connected, powered on, and on the correct source.

Check the power supply.
This applies to desktop and notebook PCs. Remove the power cable from the PC and plug it back in.  It should be firmly connected with no significant movement. Make sure it is plugged directly in to a known good wall outlet, we want to avoid power strips for testing purposes.

If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it briefly and reinsert it. If your battery cannot be removed, it may have been electrically disconnected for travel and shipping purposes, however, connecting the charger will reconnect it.

Press and hold the power button.
You may need to hold the power button for up to 30 seconds, but feel free to release it if the PC powers on.

Check for activity.
Look at the status lights. Notebooks should see a light on the charger and on the chassis.  Desktops will typically have a light near the power button, or close to where the power cable plugs in.

Listen for fans blowing, or the hard drive spinning.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpwQTMKmLOq
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Having the same issue without a solution.

On 5/13 decided to complete all the system and Windows update. After all the downloads it reboot, however watchinf further it is stuck in a reboot loop. The Samsung logo appears as if to turn on and then black scree. Then repeats for hours until I hold the power button. The only other logo to appear is the battery to indicate powere level. 

When turning on have the soft blue light, which then goes to darker blue, but when the screen goes black I have no lights.  Have tried holding thr power and volume down for all different durations of time. Nothing has worked. Has anyone else having issues with the latest updates?? Model SM-W720

userosHY9TpZJE
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I'm having the exact same problem. everytime i plug it with charger, it only shows up the battery icon and it's still won't turn on. Did you already fixed this issue. please let me know

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

@userosHY9TpZJE     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
AswinGunnam
Constellation
Options
Tablets

My Galaxy book 10.6 doesn't charge. The battery always showed 1% yesterday and would shut down if charging cable is removed. Today it's showing 0% and wouldn't turn on even if connected to a charger. 

0 Likes
userbcKqogrxDF
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I can't even get the battery icon to show.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes