My samsung Tab E 9.6 16GB capacitive keys not working help!!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My samsung Tab E 9.6 16GB capacitive keys not working help!!!

My tab E capacitive keys used to work but somehow slowly they stopped working, from my back key also did the same function as my recent apps key, but this doesnt happen anymore and the keys stopped working all together. Is this a hardware issue or a software because if it is a hardware I'll just get a new tablet,but if it's a software issue please help me on what I can do. I have restarted and reseted this tablet many times. Also if this a hardware issue please tell me what I can do to fix it

See more topics labeled with:

8 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: My samsung Tab E 9.6 16GB capacitive keys not working help!!!

Can I ask if they act any differently while the tablet is in safe mode

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

Even in safe mode it has that problem 

Samsung Moderator

Mind shooting us a message with the model code and the serial number of the tablet so we can look into servicing options?

Cosmic Ray

Like I said if it's truly a hardware issue I'll get a new tablet and judging by the comment it seems it might be a hardware isse

Cosmic Ray

Like I said if it's truly a hardware issue I'll get a new tablet and judging by the comment it seems it might be a hardware issue

Cosmic Ray

Like I said if it's truly a hardware issue I'll get a new tablet and judging by the comment it seems it might be a hardware issue

Astronaut

Cannot change to number login from directional loggin
Astronaut

Cannot get past loggin directional opening. Need to go back to number intry access log in. ?