Original topic:

My task changer isn't compatible with the new Good lock app on Tab S7?

(Topic created on: 3/17/21 3:12 PM)
userGS8ZgxV5M2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I'm on my tab s7 and my task changer isn't compatible with the new good lock app on my device.  Although my note ultra is working. Why? 

0 Likes
8 Replies
TeteVirgo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
How is your task changer working on your note 20 ultra good lock but mine isn't? cause if there was an update I didn't get it
0 Likes
userGS8ZgxV5M2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I just noticed, I thought task changer was working. I stand corrected, it is NOT working on my note 20 ultra. sorry for that confusion.
0 Likes
Confused980
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
maybe because task changer was moved inside home up
TeteVirgo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I know now
0 Likes
herrackleez
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I found out that Task Changer in under the Home UP app. However, when try to set it up I get a message saying that I need to have the latest version of the One UI Home. I checked and I do have the latest version, so not sure what's happening. I'm on an s21 ultra with all the latest versions of all apps. any ideas?
userGS8ZgxV5M2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
have you updated again from this post date? I think you should be able to work with task changer in home up app.
0 Likes
userGS8ZgxV5M2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I have an update to provide for my Samsung Brothers and sisters.
task changer is now on home up app settings. so check it out there. but this version of task changer is very limited. unfortunately.
0 Likes
Shawna
Halo
Options
Tablets
if you go to YouTube channel Jimmy Is Promo he gives you steps to update Home Market, I just did and task changer now works!
0 Likes