cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDe5GGRA1o
Asteroid

No Samsung Startup Sound After upgraded to Andriod 6.0.1 from version 5.0.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently upgraded from andriod version 5.0.1 and received a software update for the galaxy tab a version 6.0.1 andriod so I install it and before I had a startup sound when you turn on a galaxy device their would be a boot animation from Samsung and the Samsung animation works it's just their is no sound in the animation like before it did on the previous version of andriod is their a way to get the startup sound back and by the way my device is not rooted and has no third party apps what's so ever 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: No Samsung Startup Sound After upgraded to Andriod 6.0.1 from version 5.0.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly sounds like an unintentional change due to the update. We can pass this information along though and see to it that those who work on updates are made aware. Then they can make sure that it's changed in a future update if it wasn't intended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you having any other issues with sound on this device? Also, do you have your device muted when you power off your device? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDe5GGRA1o
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have no other issues but that and the sound is not muted during startup or during the use of the tablet and their are no other issues except the sound animation startup from samsung if you an apply an update for andriod 6.0.1 to        resolve the issue

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Certainly sounds like an unintentional change due to the update. We can pass this information along though and see to it that those who work on updates are made aware. Then they can make sure that it's changed in a future update if it wasn't intended. 

usereByvPXZRmM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no sound at startup.  8-4-17

userdPVGltXI7M
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

19.05.18 Still no Sound ??