Original topic:

Not available galaxy tab s7+ after ordering

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 11:57 AM)
userpsvl7mUaXg
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I ordered a Galaxy tab s7+ and no where did it say that it was out of stock nor back ordered, now after Samsung so conveniently took my money do they send an email saying it isn’t available  and is back ordered. Never in my life have I been so disappointed with them! Always loved Samsung and support but this was very dissatisfying and wish they could actually be transparent with me and give me a date of how long it will be back ordered because I will cancel as it was a birthday gift and now it ruined the entire surprise. Anyone have this problem? 

39 Replies
KenAny
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
At lease we are making the impact. Samsung needs to clean it up and everyone else doesn't need to experience it again.
0 Likes
manny172
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I filled with the BBB
s_hasan
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Samsung has canceled my order due to an error with their promotion that allowed customers to receive a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro in addition to the discounts on the Tab S7. They are saying, "On the day of 23rd who all placed the orders for the S7 has an error with the pricing and promotions, so all those orders placed on that day canceled for S7 tab." As a courtesy,  they sent me a code with a 40% discount on the tab. However, it doesn't get near to the promotional value offered on that day because no other institutional discount cannot be applied with the redeem code they have provided. Therefore, I lost that promotional price because of Samsung's cancellations for their error and returning my money after the promotion period ends.

They could have easily contacted the customer and asked if they wanted the buds or not, as Samsung is claiming that's where the problem was. I am sure many would give up the buds (or even pay for it) for the price of the tab after the promotional offer. Instead, they have chosen to go for cancellation for everyone. Very disappointing Customer Service from Samsung!

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders placed on Samsung.com, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-800-726-7864. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KenAny
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
They are useless. You too.
0 Likes
KenAny
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
See the robot is repeating and asking people to contract their useless CSR.
0 Likes
user5mvFKWcR2L
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I ordered S7+ on 9/23. It was canceled automatically on 9/25. I called customer service every day but no solution. I believe it's false advertising. The customers could sue the company for basically spreading false and misleading information. Very disappointed!

Options
Tablets
Samsung, the world’s second-largest buyer of chips for its products after Apple. Earlier this week, the company said it might have to postpone the launch of its high-end smartphone due to the shortage, despite also being the world’s second-largest producer of chips.

“It is incredible that Samsung sells $56bn of semiconductors to others, and consumes $36bn of them itself, finds it may have to delay the launch of one of its own products,” says Campling.

Samsung’s co-chief executive, Koh Dong-jin, who also heads its mobile business unit, highlighted a significant issue saying that there is a “serious imbalance” in the pecking order of who is getting the limited supplies of chips.

Everything in this world today has a chip in it. And if there's a chip shortage. There's gonna be a delay in cars, TVs, mobile phones, appliances, Tablets the list goes on.

Also there is an international ship crisis. where ships are getting backed up and not unloaded due to staff due to pandemic. Ships are waiting weeks to get docked
0 Likes
Blank2309
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I never thought I be the person angry with a company but here I am. The idea that Samsung would secretly cancel my order 48 hours after it was successfully placed and not honor that deal is utterly shocking. 40% is embarrassing and customer service with this prepared script is infuriating when you speak to them. I’m convinced I’m speaking to artificial intelligence on the other end because they are missing the basic idea of customer service. I have the the S21 Ultra, galaxy watch 4, and Galaxy Buds Pro and wish I can get rid of it all.

0 Likes
petrthomas
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Everything in today's world has a chip in it. And if there is a lack of chips. There will be a delay in cars, televisions, mobile phones, appliances, tablets, and so on.

0 Likes