JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notes from the tablet to the cloud

(Topic created: 01-21-2020 06:52 AM)
users1YlVbZI0a
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I have a little question regarding the relationship from the tablet to the cloud.
I have a good amount of notes in my Tablet (Galaxy Tab A 2016 with S Pen) and this is interfering with the performance of my tablet (run out of space), so I open Samsung Cloud with the hope of save all my old notes in the cloud  to keep writing notes on the tablet. Then, I sync my notes with the cloud, could I delete all my old notes with the security that they stay the same in the cloud and could I access in the at every moment?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

So I'm not an expert on this subject but if you can backup your Samsung Notes, you can delete them from the device and you will still have a copy in the Samsung cloud.

What I don't know is where the Samsung Notes are stored.  S-Notes are easy to find on your device but I personally could not find my Samsung Notes.

Backup however does not make them easily accessible as to get at them you need to restore the backup.

Perhaps the best solution would be to copy the notes to the Samsung Cloud drive which is accessable through the Samsung Cloud app.  Then you should be able to go to the drive and get your notes.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
users1YlVbZI0a
Constellation
Options

After some trials....
In the app notes I shared all my notes (with the optional extension .sdoc) with my samsung cloud drive (I had to open the drive account). Unfortunately the name of the notes don't stay the same but that is a minor issue.
That sounds pretty simple that I feel so dumb 😞

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Glad you figured it out!

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes