Original topic:

Order Cancellation

(Topic created: 03-24-2021 09:44 PM)
userfX8jdRUdce
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Hi everyone,

My first time using this app and posting. I was wondering if it common for Samsung to delay your order for 20 days, and then cancel it. I have seen that the delays are a common problem. And I have talked to customer support. But, now they have decided to cancel the order. I have talked to support and all they have told me is that they will send my problems to higher officials and I should expect an email. I asked them about price matching it to another product they have in stock because the only thing different was the color. But, they said it was to be the same model and color. I wasn't going to pay an increase of $330. 

I purchased the product when it was in stock and it should be available. Am I setting my expectations high?

Sorry for the rant. I'm a little frustrated with what is happening here.

This was for a Tab S7+. Got it for a deal of $418.

Update:

Got an email saying I can price match with a different color.

So, I went to add the product to my cart and samsung wouldn't let me add it to my cart. 

What is going on? 

Is it time to give up with samsung? I'm ready to call it quits and never use their website again. It's quite unreliable....

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You will need to speak with our E-Commerce team at 1-855-726-8721. They will be of further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You will need to speak with our E-Commerce team at 1-855-726-8721. They will be of further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userBfvYa94Dpj
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Samsung first rescheduled my order of a 22 cubic ft refrigerator 4 times before finally cancelling it because they could not get money from TD Bank.  The bank the money available early on in the process but  30 days later it just updating in their system.  I've tried to re-order the  item through the company discount program, Save@Work. The website  asks me to complete another  Credit Application. No way am I running my credit again when  I already have  an existing line of credit  with TD Bank/Samsung Financing. No one has helped. I just get transferred around and around and around. E-Commerce can't help. Order Support can't help, and Appliances can't help. At this time, I've transverse the entire Samsung Galaxy. No one has yet to take ownership of the issue. However, they are good at transferring.