Original topic:

Order Process Taking Unusually Long...

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 10:26 PM)
JTika
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ about a week ago and my order page hasn't changed, saying "In Process - Expedited".

Apparently these orders should ship within 24 hours, or at least be processed according to the US page on Samsung, however mine has not. Anyone having this issue as well? I could understand if this tablet was just released, but this thing was released a year ago. Completely ridiculous. 

Edit: 

It came 3 days after the expected date. Apparently it was picked up but went back due to some issue that I don't know of. My package shipped through FedEx and I received updates about where and when it arrived. I hope these shipments can be more consistent in the future, however, it is pleasing to know nothing happened to my products. They all came in great condition.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Leify
Comet
Options
Tablets
Apparently they only ship your order if they feel like it and if you're a special customer because my watch was an early preorder and I got passed over. Now they're claiming it's out of stock and that they can't ship it now so I have to wait a month for a preorder. May as well have never bought it. It's probably out of stock and they don't have the courtesy to say that and pull the ordering.
0 Likes
mattyb1651
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

at least you got updates on your orders.  Ordered a phone and galaxy buds a month and a half ago and all they can tell me is it's delayed.  customer service is the worst I have ever seen.  

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

We do apologize for the experience.  Unfortunately we only handle technical support in the community.  You will need ot contact the E-Commerce team directly to have this issue resolved.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes