1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I understand your frustration, but the device is functioning within the manufactured specifications.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Tablets
What do you mean by pen only mode?

You can use the pen for basically everything just like you can use your finger
0 Likes
NolaLooter
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The problem is when you try to write on the screen in a part of your arm or hand touches the screen it takes the input from the hand 1st. On the S4, I can shut off hand input when the pen touches  the screen. I don't see that same toggle On the S7 plus.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I understand your frustration, but the device is functioning within the manufactured specifications.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
EdmundR0
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
My understanding is that this varies from app to app. If the app you one using expects a capacitive pen then the app needs to implement palm rejection. If the app expects an active pen then you will no issues with palm input. I use Nebo for note taking and have no issues with palm input as it expects an active pen. the S pen Not comes with the S7/+ is an active pen so it's really up to the software.
0 Likes
NolaLooter
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
The biggest issue is with Samsung notes. I don't like one note interface. I'll try nebo
0 Likes