Since installing Android 12 One UI 4 on my Galaxy Tab s7, I have had problems updating apps in the Google Play Store. A few apps seem to update, but most won't. I also can't download some apps; again, a few download without any problem.
I cleared cache, data, restarted, did all the things people say to do except do a factory reset. I'd rather not have to do that if I can fix this some other way.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have the same issue with my updated Galaxy S10. So far:
- Deleted Play Store data and cache (restart device)
- Uninstalled Play Store updates (restart device)
- Cleared cache for Google Play Services, Google Services Framework and Download Manage
- Remove Google Account (restart device) and added it back to device
- Created another Google account (restart device)
Nothing help, I'm unable to update or install majority of the apps.
(I'm not keen to do factory reset)