Original topic:

Question

(Topic created: 06-14-2024 06:04 PM)
DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I'm thinking of getting a tablet for taking notes for college, drawing, and gaming in my free time. My price range is around $500–$400 USD. I was considering the Tab S9 FE, but there's also the Tab S8, which is refurbished. I don't trust refurbished devices on Amazon. I'm a heavy gamer, so will the Tab S9 FE perform well on PUBG or Genshin? Or will I need to get the Tab S8 since it has a Snapdragon processor, while the FE has an Exynos processor? I've used Exynos before, and it's good, but it overheats when I play light games, but it's been a long time since I've used a device with Exynos. So, should I get the Tab S9 FE, the refurbished Tab S8, or should I wait for the Tab S10 to come out and wait for a price drop on the Tab S9?
0 Likes
3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I would go with the tab S9FE if you can't wait for the Tab S10 to come out they will both be great for gaming 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Hey, you're the person who told me the Tab S10 is coming out in early 2025. Maybe I will get the Tab S9 FE.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Yeah, the tab s10 should be out in January or February hopefully

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes