Original topic:

Refund - Legal Action Against Samsung

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 05:16 PM)
agdelarosa8
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

There are so many posts that talk about how frustrating the refund/repair process is for them. I, too, have had to deal with spending hours in the phone to sort out my issue, getting multiple answers from Costumer Service and Case Management, and being told to expect a call (that never happens) from an agent to finally get my refund. Threads like these get locked down by Moderators claiming the OP has found a "solution."

People waste their time and hundreds of dollars, it's ridiculous and infuriating. I'm seeing a pattern and I encourage people to seek legal action because this is unacceptable!

I personally have had to wait 4 months just to figure it out. I have yet to receive a refund.

4 Replies
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm in the same boat! Tomorrow marks 16 weeks. I've been banned from here for even sharing my experience as well - and probably will again. It's been an absolute nightmare.
agdelarosa8
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My review of the tablet on the Samsung website was moderated (i.e., unpublished) because I talked about my terrible costumer service experience, which you're not supposed to talk about.

agdelarosa8
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I ordered the defective tablet I returned (Tab S6 Lite) and although it was supposed to be new, the magnets weren't working just like the previous one.

0 Likes
agdelarosa8
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I bought again the Tab S6 Lite after waiting 4 months for my refund--that has yet to be issued as of today--just to get a "new" unit that looks used with literally the same issue as the previous one. The magnets that hold the S pen do not work properly, which makes my pen fall easily from the sides.

I'm really annoyed because I fear I'll have to go through the same  h e l l  with Costumer Service and Case Management (please click here to read my previous post). They have wasted hours of my very valuable time on the phone just to get things sorted without ever having fixed my issue.

I will never recommend Samsung products ever again! They've lost a loyal costumer.