Original topic:

Regarding the S Tab Series Names

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 11:01 PM)
DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
If this year we might possibly get the Tab S10, will next year's model be the Tab S11 or the Tab S20? Since in 2020, the flagship phones were the S20 series, will Samsung make the Tab S11 since we didn't get the S11, or will it follow the same pattern as the flagship phones?
11 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Its rumored that the Tab S10 will be released in Jan. and at the moment no one knows what the Tablet will be called until its actually released

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Like of next year?
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
Yeah the S10 is rumored to be released in Jan. of 2025 im currently waiting to order one myself they normally release the new Tabs every 18 months

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
You think it's worth it to get a tab s8 or wait until the tab s10 comes out and wait for the price of the tab s9 to drop down?
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
I currently have a S8+ and can't wait for the S10 to be released if you can wait 7 more months I would wait if you already have a tablet. The S10 will be faster and everything with the newest processor and all the new upgrades it will come with

DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I guess you're right
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
I was going to upgrade to the S9 but decided it would be better to wait for the S10

DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Probably a good choice
DapSamsu1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
But I'm still curious because do you think we'll get the tab s11 or will it be the tab s20?