cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Release the Tab S6 Update

Samsung how about you release the update and stop  us over when it comes to the Tab S6

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Release the Tab S6 Update

I'm about to say for get this Tablet sell it and get the new iPad Pro, I'm sick of checking for this update everyday. I don't care what the come out with in the future, the Tab S6 is my last Samsung Android Tablet.

Highlighted

TAJones have you checked out the Magic Keyboard for the new IPAD Pro. OMG it is so sweet. Look it up on YouTube. I am so tempted on dumping this Tab S6 and getting the new IPad Pro 12 inch with that Magic Keyboard cover. All I can say is WoW Apple hit it out of the park on that one.

Highlighted

TAJones what is so so sad that the lesser tablet the Tab S6 Lite which is half the price comes with Android 10 UI 2.1 out of the box. Yes I have 5 months left on this S10+ phone. Think its time to look at other phones and will definitely get rid of the tab s6 and get the IPAD Pro with the Magic keyboard cover

Highlighted
Constellation

It has been released all over the world for the cellular version and seems like for some other areas even the wifi only version. Why is the North American wifi not getting it? It has been almost a month since the initial release. This is weak that it's not out yet.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm a all user, I have a S20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max. I also have a iPad Air 2019 but I really want that iPad Pro to replace my Tab S6. I'm just done with the none support. My iPad gets updates the same day my iPhone gets updates.