Original topic:

Reporting One UI bugs?

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 07:25 AM)
usery6oG2H8bHY
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I'm having a very serious bug that only started after I updated to One UI 3, but every time I contact Samsung support, they just make me mail my tablet to a repair center, who tell me everything's fine (and then the bug continues happening even though they reformatted the device). I tried posting about it on this forum but got no response. How can I contact ANYONE at Samsung about serious bugs in their built-in software without being ignored or told to put my tablet back in the mail to the hardware repair center for the fifth time???

0 Likes
7 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Tablets
??? What is the bug :bug: is it possible that you isn't the only one with this issues if more devices are having this issues then I believe your voice would carry a lot more weight and heard a lot better, but if it only you saying their an issue and out of the millions of devices out there, so I hope you list your issues so other can take part in getting it address
0 Likes
usery6oG2H8bHY
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

it's this: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/Galaxy-Tab-S7-phantom-taps-during-scrolling/m-p/1901892

it's happened to me on two separate Galaxy Tab S7+ so far (they refunded my first one). No-one has answered my thread on the forum, the email support just tells me to reformat my device, and the phone support just tells me to mail it to the hardware repair center.  I need a way to actually contact people who work with the software.

0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Tablets
Ok I can understand your concern, but sending me a link isn't answering my concern, I don't downloading unknown links, I don't want no bug on my system, so I must advise everyone not to click on that download link, stay say, if you can't explain your issue sending a download isn't the way,
0 Likes
usery6oG2H8bHY
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

What download link are you talking about? There is no download link in my post. That is a post on this same forum that you're already reading. That is where I explained the problem, it's not a download?

0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Tablets
It states http:// to me that a link
0 Likes
usery6oG2H8bHY
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

ok, search this forum for the words "phantom taps", the top result is my post.

0 Likes
TheDeftAardvark
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

OP: here is the clue from your other post- "noticed that this problem ONLY happens when touching the screen with my finger -- I've never seen it happen while I'm using the S Pen." Let someone else use the tablet while you watch. See if the issue occurs with someone else's finger.

0 Likes