JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Return for repair witout ticket number ?

(Topic created: 08-19-2020 07:59 PM)
tek3195
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I have a tablet that was just sent in for repair.  I suffered a heart attack on my way to UPS to ship it. My wife was trying to be nice when she found it in the car and shipped it for me. She didn't know and shipped it without ticket number visible on three sides. Is it likely to be delayed or lost without ticket number visible? Or am I worried for nothing?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

As long as you device was shipped using the label that was provided, the service center will be able to match up the ticket to the device. If you want to, you can send your ticket number to this PM Link, and I cab check on it for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
M4TTH3W
Halo
Options
Tablets
you will most likely be completely fine. The ticket number makes it easier but they will be able to figure it out as long as the address label is visible and gets it there. truthfully I didn't even know you were supposed to have a ticket number visible on three sides. I've shipped several phones back to Samsung and I never put anything like that on the box. I've always just put the shipping label on the outside and the ticket slip on the inside with the phone but I think even without the ticket slip inside it would still be okay.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

As long as you device was shipped using the label that was provided, the service center will be able to match up the ticket to the device. If you want to, you can send your ticket number to this PM Link, and I cab check on it for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes