Original topic:

Running out of Memory error frequently

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 11:46 AM)
Megabites
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Try to clean up the memory, but does not seem to help. Shows 15.9GB used on a 16GB Samsung A Tablet. Only 5 GB for apps and 0 on all images, audio, video, documents. Do have an SD card with 3.6GB /14.6GB ..so keep showing I only have 666mg of memory to use. I can't take any pictures on this tablet. I go to gallery to delete pictures from Facebook..they fail to delete even just 1 picture. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, I would love to assist you further with this concern and apologize for any frustration this has caused. It appears you will want to ensure the tablet settings indicate the SD card is the primary storage source. Yes, we do recommend using an SD card as it is a great way to expand and manage your storage, especially when memory is low and I have attached an article for further review. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001474/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes