cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S Pen tip replacements

Go so I bought a Tab S7 plus and noticed there are no tip replacements in the box. I use the S Pen on my devices quite frequently and will need replacements. Do they normally not come in the box any more? Can i contact support and have them send me some? 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S Pen tip replacements

So that I may look into this for you can I have your full model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

SM-T970
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

My apologies I would need the full model number you should be able to find it on the back or in the settings > about. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

So under about it just says Tab S7+ SM- T970
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@TransparentCell 

The Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra didn't have any tips in the box, so I assume they don't include them anymore. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: S Pen tip replacements

that is crazy seemingly as the market this as a drawing tablet