JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S7 Plus Trades?

(Topic created: 05-18-2021 11:17 AM)
LouCap
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Has anyone else tried to use their S20 Ultra as a trade-in on a Galaxy Tab S7 Plus?  It seems that Samsung won't allow it.  In fact, the newest phone you can use as a trade is an S10+, which is about two years old.  Seems odd to me, considering the 21 series are the latest, greatest variants available.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for reaching out. For questions regarding trade-ins or purchases, it is necessary to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for reaching out. For questions regarding trade-ins or purchases, it is necessary to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes