cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

S7 Plus and the 45W Samsung travel charger

Hello,

Along with my Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB phone, I got the 45W travel charger.

I just pre-ordered the  S7 Plus WIFI 512GB tablet.  Will the 45W charger work with the S7 Plus tablet?

Wish Samsung would let customers spend money to buy an unlock S7 Plus 5G 512GB tablet (and not force us to use a small 128GB with 5G).

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: S7 Plus and the 45W Samsung travel charger

You can expand it an additional 1TB with a micro SD card.
Highlighted

@userAsRj0w9zVR wrote:
You can expand it an additional 1TB with a micro SD card.

Huh?  My question is about the 45 watt travel charger Samsung sells for the Note 9, Note 10, Note 20, S20, etc.  Will the 45W charger work with the S7 Plus tablet?  Will the charger charge the S7 Plus at 45 watts (e.g. super fast charging)?

Thank you. 

I apologize for making you think the question was about the micro SD slot.  I'm not sure where I gave you this impression, though.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Looks like it'll be compatible with the 45 w charger for fast charging. According to gsmarena it comes with a 15 w out of the box and supports 45 w charging.

Ref: https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_s7_plus-review-2147.php ( Check battery section)
Highlighted

@BlueSkies wrote:

Ref: https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_s7_plus-review-2147.php ( Check battery section)

Thank you for the reference.  When I looked, earlier, I found only guesses / leaked, but, unconfirmed information, etc. 

I noticed in the specs the article fails to state there is a 512GB version.  If they got this wrong, what else might be off in the article?   (I bought a 512GB version, so I know they exist.)

Again thank your reply.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

512gb only for wifi version. Tab S7+ 5G only comes in 6GB 128GB version.

Highlighted

I'm not sure what your reply has to do with the thread and its topic about the S7+ being able to recharge at 45W.

I do understand you're saying the 512GB version is WIFI only, but WHY???  Why is Samsung leaving so much 😫 money on the table?  Why limit 5G users to a pitifully small drive?  File space is like closet space, you can never have enough of it.