Original topic:

S7 lite cellular and Samsung health

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 12:32 PM)
Options
Tablets

Before I pull the trigger and buy this tablet,  anyone know for sure if SHealth runs on it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello there, we would love for you to join the tablet family and was able to this information regarding the Samsung Health compatibility here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-health which states: 

Compatible Devices

Supported Galaxy and non-Galaxy devices require Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or later.. Supported devices also require a minimum of 1.5GB of storage.

Tablets and some mobile devices may not be supported. Some functions may not be available based on regions/service providers/devices.

I hope this information has been helpful and you can use the link listed above for further review if needed. 

0 Likes
Options
Tablets
No, it really isn't helpful and didn't answer the question.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@lorraineg57  I asked for you ovr on Reddit,  hopefully we'll get an answer.   It is supported on my Tab S8 Ultra. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@lorraineg57 I can't find a Tab S7 Lite LTE.   Has this been released yet or are you referring to the Tab A7 Lite LTE? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes