Original topic:

S7+ overheating

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 08:26 AM)
Samsung_h5OzY4q
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hello,

got my tab S7+ [love the design!] and noticed that it becomes very hot after 10-15 minutes of simply taking notes or reading a book. The area that becomes hot is right accross the camera [place where the tab is attaching to a keyboard cover]. Initially I thought it might be due to apps I installed but then I did full factory reset and it is still overheating. Any ideas/pointers?

Max.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Samsung_h5OzY4q
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

just sent you a PM with the info you requested. Thank you.

0 Likes