Original topic:

S7fe or tab S8

(Topic created: 05-11-2022 12:07 PM)
LenaCheney
Nebula
Options
Tablets

I need immediate advice as this is my last day to initiate a return. I purchased the tab s7fe 4/64gb for 265(with no trade in) on Samsung outlet store. I DO like the tablet  don't get me wrong but I see the tab S8 8/128gb  is being sold for 529.00. Should I return s7fe to buy the S8 or keep my s7fe I got for only 265? Is there THAT much of a difference between the 2 to justify spending double? I'm so torn

5 Replies
luis0728
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If you're looking to double your performance because you paid double for the Tab S8 then you'll be disappointed, especially if you have to justify the price to yourself.  If you looking to buy the latest tablet and increase your ram and storage then you'll be happy.

I always say to folks to buy what makes you happy but there will always be something newer and shiny to give you some buyers remorse.

I know I didn't positively answer your question but in reality only you can answer this. 😉

Whatever you decide, decide to be happy.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Options
Tablets
Wise answer.
0 Likes
userxdJKwXDuJq
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

K
0 Likes
usercViwu4mzLT
Astronaut