Original topic:

S8 Ultra crashes on YouTube

(Topic created: 07-16-2022 09:58 PM)
Members_6Ydsnq5
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I'm kinda stuck here. Doesn't matter if it is through Firefox or the youtube app, I've found the tablet WILL crash at some point when viewing youtube. Usually it's while a video plays, though it has happened just scrolling on the main page. I'm not multitasking at all when it happens. Clearing the cache, cleaning up the RAM through the system menu, reinstalled apps, it doesn't make any difference. The only change is how long until the crash, ranging from hours without issue to literally the first minutes of starting back up from the previous crash.

Anyone have similar issues? I've watched a good chunk of Netflix and Amazon content just fine, it just hates this one site for whatever reason...

0 Likes
1 Reply
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I watch hours of Youtube without issue.

Right after the issue (crash) appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

Be sure to attach the error log by checking the box.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes