cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dj68
Asteroid

How do I get the best out of it? So my Table A is about 3 months old, but I just started using a couple of weeks ago, I'm not a gamer, so not that many apps, but my storage keeps popping up as almost full and I have a 100 size SD card. Question is why aren't my appschedule moving to the SD card? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SD Card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To prevent piracy, many application developers remove the ability to save their apps to an SD card. We encourage you to store multimedia to the SD card, instead, allowing more internal memory for apps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To prevent piracy, many application developers remove the ability to save their apps to an SD card. We encourage you to store multimedia to the SD card, instead, allowing more internal memory for apps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Dj68
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So your talking pictures and music,  correct? OK so whenjoy I click on things that should be moving to the SD card, and they don't what would you recommend? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are referring to applications, I would encourage you to contact the developers, directly.

Dj68
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does that work?  Just seems that the person who sold me the tablet should have been a tad more helpful! 

@SamsungAmanda wrote:

If you are referring to applications, I would encourage you to contact the developers, directly.

Dj68
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's fine but my tablet is telling me that my storage is almost full,  what is your suggestion, to help me clear up space. 

Marklyle
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I transfer to SD card

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can we have the model number of your tablet? Thank you. 

MPear17
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue on the Tab A SM-P580 10.1 with s pen ... in store samsung guy didn't even know why apps won't transfer 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00042994/