Original topic:

SM-T230 Tablet audio problem

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 03:05 PM)
mkwoo_0324
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I bought the Samsung tablet SM-T230 a long time ago.
I use it to play videos.
I've been using it well, but the sound hasn't been coming out for a while.
Someone told me to reset the factory, so I did it today, but the sound is still not coming out.
Why is this happening all of a sudden?
Everyone's telling me to buy a new one because it's old. I wonder if there's any exact reason or solution.
If it's possible, please do so.
Thank you.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MJFrithjof
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I would recommend contacting Samsung or visiting a Samsung authorized service repair center, as it most likely has been damaged in some sort of way. Before visiting a center though, I would highly recommend contacting Samsung Support to see it they could help you first.
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating that can be and I would recommend going to the Settings > Sounds and notifications > Volume, and that will let you adjust the volume. Regrettably, if that doesn't work, service would be the next suggestion and you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. Service or send me a private message here PM Link with your full model and serial number to review any service options if available. 

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes