Constellation

Re: SM-T280 Wifi Connectivity Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes purchased at.besbuy

user6UMfWTYdcH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my sons was so weak it wouldnt show any available connections u less you wee 5 feet from it.then you could connect i thought it was my router.even though i have 2 sons with the 1 year older g tab 3s...theirs work fine. also my 2 laptops also quit connecting to our netgear n600 router.smartphones,2 xbox 1s.even my older.galaxy.s3.smartphone  has strong wifi connection.my son hinted that he may have changed a setting after seeing.a.u tube video when the xbox went offline for a few hours and he thought it was messed.up.ended up being an x box 1 maintenance  shutdown....so i did a factory.reset two the router (n600)..after.that it has a much better.reange of 15 feet in the same room or will loose signalcomputers.still have no sugnal.how to fix gtab aweak signal,and what to do to get laptops wirelessly connected?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user6UMfWTYdcH: You may want to get a dual band router.  It's very possible that the router can't handle the demand of all of the devices.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Someone8683
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsungjam. This Device does not support Dualband 5ghz wifi