Original topic:

Samsung Care Plus

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 07:34 PM)
Drewt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I'm trying to sign my Tab S7+ up for Samsung Care Plus.  It's a wifi only model and doesn't have an IMEI. The field to enter a serial number is grayed out. After putting far more work that I should have into getting a human to talk to me, she told me I could sign up through the Samsung Members app. After some searching, I fould a brochure for the service on here, with a link to sign up. It took me right back to the same **bleep** website with the greyed out field. I really just want to get this thing covered and give Samsung some more money. Can anyone help, or should I just go ahead and keep letting "customer service" bounce me from one department to another until everyone Samsung has employed has gotten the opprotunity to tell me that my problem is actually the purview of another department?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Kingswurv
Halo
Options
Tablets
Call and register it I've had this issue before just tell them you can't register online I was told this happens when your device may not be from your region
Drewt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I was thinking about doing that tomorrow. I just hate being on the phone and was hoping it could be avoided. It's 11:18 PM here, so I'll have to wait for tomorrow either way.
0 Likes
Kingswurv
Halo
Options
Tablets
Don't take long at all
0 Likes
rcarey3091
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I got bounced from person to person to try and register and no one was able to do it
0 Likes
Drewt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Yea, I was told they can add the protection plan to literally anything but the tablets. You can get Samsung Care Plus on a phone, computer, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, you name it and you can add the protection plan within 365 days of purchase. Except the tablets. You have to buy the protection plan on the tablets the se time you buy the tablet or you can't ever buy it at all.
0 Likes