Original topic:

Samsung Care+ for tablet

(Topic created: 03-26-2021 02:03 PM)
Gumpman
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I'm posting this as a warning to anyone with Samsung Care+ for a tablet. The claim process is so terrible. The is no website or any direct information for filing or updates about a claim. You can only call to file a claim or get updates. When you call the number provided with your service contract you are told that, premium care only deal with phones. They will transfer you to Samsung Care which is the same as premium care, just to be told by another person they only cover phone not tablets. Calling them for any help only leads to you being on hold for 30 or more minutes just to be hung up on or transferred from department to department person to person with no resolution. Samsungs claim process for my tablet has been a nightmare. The tablet was run over by multiple cars after it fell off the top of my car. Samsung is for some reason not able to tell me if it will be replaced or repaired even though I have Samsung Care+. As a result I will never purchase any product with them again. This is a big deal because I have been a truly loyal customer of all things Samsung. Everything from phones, watches, TV, washer dryers, sound systems and I was about to get the refrigerator with the screen with matching stove and microwave.....not anymore. I hope this will force a change in this customer service area. 

0 Replies