Original topic:

Samsung Device Insights

(Topic created on: 1/10/21 12:10 AM)
userFDiOfKRs87
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Hello. I have a Galaxy Tab S2 that my wife received through the Device Insights program many years ago. I'd like to remove the Device Insights App so that it can be factory reset. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
userH3OGefi2Ww
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Go to your main computer Search on Google Smart switch Download it to your computer Plug your tablet to your computerOn smart switch you can backup all your data and you will not lose anything after you factory reset your tablet Then plug you are tablet back to the computer and get all the data back
0 Likes
CharlieLiuPhoto
Constellation
Options
Tablets

You must contact the Samsung Device Insight program in order to obtain the code to uninstall the app before you can do a factory reset.

0 Likes
userrxGMDaXrLa
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have emailed them 4 times and no one replied with the deactivation code. We had the S6 tablet for more than a year. So frustrated. People beware.

0 Likes
user20Li9poU9w
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have the same issue with a tablet and a Galaxy phone.  I have sent several emails from the app to request deactivation code.  It is almost like a scam.  

If Samsung is still tracking our devices after the contractual period, this will be a class action lawsuit.  Don't know what's going on but it is very frustrating.