JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A6 Forgot Password

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 11:09 PM)
userZk77NqKGvI
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I forgot my password and I need to factory reset it but I don't know how.

7 Replies
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Tablets
Do u mean your samsung password to login to ur profile on the phone and you Are you still able to unlock and use it? Or do you mean the pass to unlock the phone
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Tablets
Don't you just love how you're supposed to read through the lines and guess what people are wanting help with it's like if you want help explain
0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Tablets
I just do my best to help when I can. You never know, there could be reasons why, like English may not be their first language etc
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Tablets
It's like phone broke ! won't work ! help!
Sure let me get right on that
0 Likes
CaptCripple
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
kinda easy to figure out what the op needs help with. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but even I could point him in the right direction.

he forgot his password and needs to factory reset with out being in his phone , only other way to do that is to go into recovery mode and do it from there .

and yeah I get it some ppl seriously just say hey I need help and leave it at that but at least this guy gave some info to try and help him out
CaptCripple
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
have you tried going into recovery mode and factory reseting from there ?

to get into it power your phone down and it's usually hold power and volume down at the same time and keep holding both until your in recovery. the button combo could be different so if the one I gave you don't work just Google what the recovery process is for your device
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Tablets
Turn off your smartphone.

Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears.

When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds.

Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears. If you see Android logo with No Command text, don't panic and just wait for a while.

You can use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select an option.
0 Likes