JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book Bluetooth and Wifi drivers missing after Windows 10 Home 2004 update

(Topic created: 09-22-2020 09:00 AM)
JohnJohn79
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Book 12”, 2-in-1 PC

MODEL NUMBER: SM-W727VZKBVZW

I factory reset my device hoping that would solve the problem, and it hasn't. I am now able to view Bluetooth and Wifi drivers, but only when I set to show hidden devices in Device Manager do they appear. Now there is a Code 45 - hardware device is not connected to the computer. I did update the drivers and restarted the PC, still no joy. 

Any  help will be greatly appreacited.

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

If the drivers will not load from MS Update, you can download Samsung Update from the Microsoft Store. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JohnJohn79
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Thanks for the reply. 

I have done that already, as well as downloaded the drivers from the galaxy book support page and still not working. Also, during my research a number of sites suggest uninstalling the device, restarting PC which should reinstall devices; however, now they are missing from device manager. I did scan for new hardware changes as well as show hidden devices. I did try to install them using Samsung update, with no luck. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

There are quit a few things that could cause something like this. There may have been an issue with the Microsoft update files, or it could even be hardware related. When was the laptop purchased? Can you provide the model number?

0 Likes
JohnJohn79
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I bought the device maybe 3 years ago or so.

MODEL NUMBER: SM-W727VZKBVZW

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You have already done the factory reset. Have you tried the Windows Recovery? If that does not work, the device will need to be serviced by a technician.

0 Likes
JohnJohn79
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Yes I have already done both of these options. It may not be worth for me to have someone service it. I'll weight my options and go from there. Thanks for your help with this issue. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.

View solution in context

0 Likes