cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1nm9QcDXNa
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S M3-6Y30 / 4GB Ram / 128GB SSD 12" / Windows 10 / A (W K)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have several problems. My apps won't download at all. I have waited a few hours, but only managed to download imo.

How do I coonect my tablet to my pc? I can't manage this at all.

My shop app has very limited items. How do I fix this or go to another shop app?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S M3-6Y30 / 4GB Ram / 128GB SSD 12" / Windows 10 / A (W K)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

I can understand the confusion here. The Tab Pro S uses Windows 10, unlike android tablets that allow you to easily connect to a PC computer. For connecting your device to external drives, monitor, or other peripherals. I would like to recommend the use of this: Galaxy TabPro S Multiport Adapter available on Samsung.com or you may locate this at a Local Authorized Samsung Dealer in your area

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
user2D359f8ixS
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S M3-6Y30 / 4GB Ram / 128GB SSD 12" / Windows 10 / A (W K)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dust dwhaley576 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

I can understand the confusion here. The Tab Pro S uses Windows 10, unlike android tablets that allow you to easily connect to a PC computer. For connecting your device to external drives, monitor, or other peripherals. I would like to recommend the use of this: Galaxy TabPro S Multiport Adapter available on Samsung.com or you may locate this at a Local Authorized Samsung Dealer in your area

View solution in original post

user2D359f8ixS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userK2yhResmT5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
P