cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWcXe2mxHm7
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e - Video sound sync issue

Bought Samsung Galaxy S5e tablet recently. Experienced sound sync issue while playing any video in youtube. The sound is heard after the video, with a difference of few micro seconds to sometimes 2 seconds. Lips does not sync with the sound.  Noticed this issue and I got my first tablet replaced because of the issue. Now, I am facing the same issue in my second tablet. Its quite annoying while watching videos. Can someone guide me how to fix this issue. 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e - Video sound sync issue

Does this happen on the tablet speakers and headphones? Is it only the Youtube app that has the audio symptom?

useryPrg8cVyx4
Asteroid

Headphone has same issue.

Instagram and other video stream apps has same issue

useryPrg8cVyx4
Asteroid

Both headphone and speaker.

All stream apps

useryPrg8cVyx4
Asteroid

Same issue here.  I found that the video play normally if the sound is off.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does the issue happen with all apps or just specific apps?Is it just the sound from the speakers or does it occur when you use headphones?

useryPrg8cVyx4
Asteroid

Youtube,Instagram, and facebook apps have the same issue. 

usernOxwsBjJ2t
Constellation

Was your problem already fixed?? If it was, please guide me. I have the same issue too. Thank you.

useryPrg8cVyx4
Asteroid

Same issue here

amanda95
Halo

@userWcXe2mxHm7 wrote:

Bought Samsung Galaxy S5e tablet recently. Experienced sound sync issue while playing any video in youtube. The sound is heard after the video, with a difference of few micro seconds to sometimes 2 seconds. Lips does not sync with the sound.  Noticed this issue and I got my first tablet replaced because of the issue. Now, I am facing the same issue in my second tablet. Its quite annoying while watching videos. Can someone guide me how to fix this issue. 

This is one of those known issues that Samsung ignores.    I had it on my tab S4 last  year, then it went away after a fix.    Now the problem is back.    Same with the tan s5e as I see here.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s4/958650-video-audio-lag.html

In the meantime we keep running around in circles here.