Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6: Connecting to Galaxy buds

(Topic created: 09-10-2019 02:59 AM)
jstwondrng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

All,

I am experiencing issues with connecting my Galaxy buds to my tablet. I'm using Galaxy Wearable app to do so and it's not even finding my ear buds.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance. 

11 Replies
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@jstwondrng 

Hi there. Are they connected to your phone? Sometimes if connected to the phone it can cause a challenge, but not all the time. What type of phone do you have?

I didnt have any issues connecting mine, so just trying to figure out where the problem may be for you.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
jstwondrng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @ChazzyJ ,

They do connect to my S10+, however, I do not think they are connecting the same time as me trying to get the Tab S6 to connect to them. Should I be using the Galaxy Wearable app?

0 Likes
_dmfd060606
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am experiencing this same issue. Was there ever a resolve? My Galaxy Buds connect to my s10+ completely fine, but when I try to connect via Tab s6 they cannot locate them thru the Wearable app. I have talked to Samsung Support on Facebook messanger, followed their troubleshooting steps, but it is still not working. Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just to double check is everything up-to-date with the tablet and the galaxy wearable's app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
jstwondrng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did get it to work. For some reason, you cannot have your earbuds connected to both the S10+ and the Tab S6 at the same time. If the s10+ is connected,  you won't be able to do so on the Tab S6.

0 Likes
DFWMichaelM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you tell me how you got it to work?

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

That's good. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DFWMichaelM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you know how I can pair my galaxy buds with my galaxy tab s6?

0 Likes
jstwondrng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

As CJeren1 mentioned, if you have your buds paired with your phone, you will not be able to pair them with your S6. Unpair phone to buds and then try pairing the buds to the S6.

0 Likes