cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userI0vVy0irji
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 8.0 slow charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has started slow charging 2 days ago factory reset yesterday. Charged all night only to gain 40%. It depletes faster than it charges if I'm using it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userI0vVy0irji Could you provide the full model and serial number of the tablet via private message?

userDWHbDWRMCP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same opinion.  Slow charging symptoms started around the same time an upgrade occurred.  eg

user3bPnyCuzCu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not seeing a red x when charging. my phone S8.

userGvgVYpIzLD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Changed charger, cable have no effect. Charging much slower than before. Think it's software update issue

userztj0RiV7am
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sold my slow charging tablet 'as is' on ebay. Never could figure out what was wrong.  I am glad Samsung moderator is finally interested in looking at this frustrating issue. 

Highlighted
user3jS7NH9mhW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Such a major problem....!!! Started about a week ago....

Doesnt matter what charger/cable I use, including original, it gets stuck at 8% sometimes, and I've never gone higher than 29%..... and it stuck there for days..........  

Now down to 4%...   and rechargin doesn.. just stays at 4% if keep it pllugged in. Too scare to unplug it now.

userOcKHC5vNLg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have same issues. Tried various charges and cables. Only pulling. .5v since updates poor charging. Is ths samsung trying to make me get an ipad instead. 

Have phone s4- s8 in the house. 3 tablets. And tabs seem to be choking. Whats going on. 

userRcmkyFaMOl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's actually a preety common problem. ssems the flex cables are notoriously "delicate" and prone to failure.    Lots of youtube vidoes on how to DIY the fix.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKW4NRG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3C4ZMXRQX6Q4D&psc=1

user3bPnyCuzCu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is the original wall charger.  There are no loose pins. it just started charging really slow. 8 hours to charge.