Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userJK0kJicrli
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e- wifi issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung has just made a software update for the wifi problem 

i just spoke to Samsung tech support over chat and was told that they had solved the wifi problem with a software update

View solution in original post

CeekayS
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e- wifi issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i have just purchased a Samsung Tab S5e, unaware of the wifi issues. I have unboxed and got it ready to start up and connected to wifi. Within 10 minutes if that i noticed my wifi keeps disconnecting and my 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz connected to both one would drop off. With every tablet i use i use in landscape mode it is the most common way to hold it and while trying to play a game where controls are there it keeps cutting off. So i googled it and seen that alot of people who own one has the same issue as me. 

What worries me is this tablet must of gone through alot of testing, how can it not be flagged up that the wifi drops off by holding it in a natural position. I dont think any software update can fix this, feels this is more hardware, a fault with the design, with how thin it is and issue with the wifi antenna.

Now i have to go through the hassle and inconvience of returning this product to the retailer i purchased it from, for me its in a unusable state, all my games and movies and content i watch are all in landscape mode,  i got a case with it but rotating it to opposite position is more annoyance has the case was not designed to be used that way.

Overall i just feel disappointed,  this is my first faulty product for Samsung which is a shame