JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Longer cords for the Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 - Model #SM-T813

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 10:57 AM)
Samsung_5nRuRpf
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Have 2 SG Tablets with SAME information on the description of the tablet; HOWEVER, needed to get longer cords and new adapters for each.   I was able to find PLENTY and thought they would work for both; but ones ordered only fit ONE of the tablets.   Looked at the port entry; and one seems to be a TEENSY bit smaller in opening that other; which is CONFUSING considering they are exactly same Tablets in terms of Name & Model Number.   When I went on to Amazon - they show the MODEL SM:T813; but on ones purchased NONE would work one of the tablets.   I do NOT know what I can tell a person that DIFFERENTIATES these tablets as they look like IDENTICAL TWINS; but more like FRATERNAL TWINS.  I am a SENIOR LADY 71+++++++ and definitely NOT TECH SAAVY; but CAN READ and UNDERSTAND WHEN DESCRIPTIONS ARE CLEAR to denote Mobile Phone from Tablet; sizes, etc.   AMAZON sellers in these products run everything together and at times it confuses me.  I will BE SO GRATEFUL if you can help me to be able to find the CORRECT Wall Charger, Adapter and EXTENDED CABLE CORD for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: Model SM-T813 that is somehow different from the other despite the Tablet Description given on each of them is exactly the same.   Will appreciate a PROMPT RESPONSE & HELP ASAP as each breath I take could be my last!  🙂   Bonnie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Your tab S2 (both of them) will have the same Micro USB port for connecting to a charger or accessories. It the cable does not fit both devices, it is probable the port on one of them is defective, either broken, or something is stuck in it. In either case, I recommend having it examined by a technician to determine what the actual issue is.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Tablets
I'm 68 June 23 so age is not the issue and usually the small one is a USB-C and the larger one is a USB-A or micro on the adapter or tablet. I don't understand why appearently one works on USB-C and one needs USB-A or micro ( same thing) or could be something else. Just go to Samsung help and hopefully they can straighten it out. I have no clue
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Your tab S2 (both of them) will have the same Micro USB port for connecting to a charger or accessories. It the cable does not fit both devices, it is probable the port on one of them is defective, either broken, or something is stuck in it. In either case, I recommend having it examined by a technician to determine what the actual issue is.

0 Likes