cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magpie56
Constellation

Samsung Gallexy S2 Tab slow charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need to get a new charger for my tablet, the one I use now is just a generic charger, can someone please recommend a good charger for my tablet

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Samsung Gallexy S2 Tab slow charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This might seem like overkill but I recommend this

EasyAcc 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01422TC14/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_tRPnzbYYZQ1J6

The advantage being that this charger can choose "intelligently" which electronic device of yours to charge fastest, AKA "smart charging." It has 4 charger ports so you can charge 4 devices at the same time. 

It's pretty cheap for what you get out of it. 

I personally have this powerbank and it might be one of my favorite purchases for a back up power supply for my electronics. 

✨KLHN1986 REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR (ELITE)✨
☆ If you like my answers, I would love stars☆

The rank of contributor is a rank assigned
to community members that have been recognized for
sharing high quality answers and material to the Samsung+ Community.
Contributors do not formally represent Samsung
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Samsung Gallexy S2 Tab slow charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This might seem like overkill but I recommend this

EasyAcc 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01422TC14/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_tRPnzbYYZQ1J6

The advantage being that this charger can choose "intelligently" which electronic device of yours to charge fastest, AKA "smart charging." It has 4 charger ports so you can charge 4 devices at the same time. 

It's pretty cheap for what you get out of it. 

I personally have this powerbank and it might be one of my favorite purchases for a back up power supply for my electronics. 

✨KLHN1986 REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR (ELITE)✨
☆ If you like my answers, I would love stars☆

The rank of contributor is a rank assigned
to community members that have been recognized for
sharing high quality answers and material to the Samsung+ Community.
Contributors do not formally represent Samsung