Original topic:

Samsung Notes Horizontal Support

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 12:24 PM)
camerdavis
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Some minor improvements I've been thinking of that could really make Samsung notes the premier note taking app on android.

First, support horizontal pages. When I'm doing math homework, I prefer having space to the side rather than space beneath what I'm writing, and horizontal layouts would help a ton, especially in landscape mode.

Second, infinite pages similar to Onenote, where you can scroll down and right infinitely. This is the only reason I still use Onenote at all, actually, as being able to scroll horizontally is huge for drawing diagrams and adding annotations to your notes later.

And, finally, horizontal scrolling in general, no matter the zoom level, would be a much more minor but valuable improvement. Sometimes I'll have another app in pop-up view over my notes, but to write underneath it I have to move it or minimize it. It'd be much easier to be able to scroll horizontally. 

Basically, Samsung Notes needs better support for horizontal movement, with horizontal pages, horizontal scrolling, and hopefully infinite pages at some point. If it had these three things I'd finally be able to retire Onenote and use just one app for everything 

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Thank you for your input and ideas for Samsung notes!