Original topic:

Samsung S6 Lite keeps deleting my music

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 10:00 AM)
Ric19
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

My tablet keeps deleting my music. How do I prevent this from happening?

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, I understand how frustrating that can be and would like to assist as best as possible. If you don't mind me asking what music app are you using? Is the music being streamed, purchased, or transferred?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ric19
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Using SAMSUNG Music and the files are transferred
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for that information and is it on an SD card or are you using internal storage?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ric19
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have tried both. And both get deleted
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Okay, thanks for that confirmation which is definitely a concern. Regrettably, at this point, I would encourage creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further. You can reach out directly to a support team by phone at 1-800-726-7864. 

0 Likes